This Privacy Notice applies to advisorsforyou.com. By using the Site or the Services, you consent to the practices described in this Privacy Notice. If you do not agree to the terms set forth in this Privacy Notice, you may not use our Site or Services.
advisorsforyou.com. is committed to maintaining privacy protections for its users. Our Privacy Notice is designed to help you understand how do we collect or use and safeguard the information you provide to us and to assist you in making informed decisions when using our Service.
Information We Collect
We collect ‘Non-Personal Information’ & ‘Personal Information.’ (NPII) Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information. Personal Information includes only your email, which you submit to us through the registration process at the Site.
We may operate our own contests and sweepstakes through the Site and Services which may require registration and submission of PII (such as your name, email, and address) in order to enter. Your PII may be used to contact you for winner notification, prize delivery confirmation or other promotional purposes
How We Use Personal Information?
• To respond to your requests and fulfill your inquiries, such as to send you requested services and newsletters, as well as important information regarding our available services.
• To send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the websites and changes of our terms & conditions, and Privacy Notice.
• To communicate with you and provide you which are related to customer service.
• To send you marketing communications, including via e-mail and SMS in compliance with applicable laws, that we believe may be of interest to you.
California State Privacy Rights:
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA): Rights, provisions to consumer and other mandatory information
The consumer rights include:
- The right to request disclosure of the company’s business data collection and sales practices in relation to the customer, including the categories of personal information the company has collected, the source of the information, the company’s usage of the information and, if the information was disclosed or sold to third parties, the categories of personal information disclosed or sold to third parties and the categories of third parties to whom such information was disclosed or sold;
- The right to request a copy of personal information collected by the company about him or her during the 12 months before their request.
- The right to have such information deleted by the company.
- The right to request that the consumer’s personal information not be sold to third parties, if applicable; and
- The right not to be discriminated against because the consumer exercised any of the new rights under The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA).
- The company needs to collect information from the requesting party so that it can verify their identity
- Consumer will be able to make a personal information request twice in a 12-month period
- The company collects information from the requesting consumer so that it can verify his/her identity. The sources of each category of personal information are as follows: data partners, data brokers, user-entered data, and from data obtained via cookies.
- The company will respond within 45 days and no later than 45 days of receiving a personal information request.
- The company provides two channels for receiving personal requests: a web page https://ccpacentral.net/hfms/145/150/Advisorsforyou_Form.html and a toll-free telephone number (855) 576-0922
- The process for making a request through this channel is available here https://ccpacentral.net/hfms/145/150/Advisorsforyou_Form.html
- The company provides a page/link titled “Do Not Sell My Personal Information,”. The consumer can opt out of having his or her information sold. This link https://ccpacentral.net/hfms/145/150/Advisorsforyou_Form.html can be accessed in the footer of the website home page http://advisorsforyou.com/.
- A list of all the categories of personal information that have been collected in the past 12 months is available in the “Types of Information we may collect” section (2)
- Purposes for using each category of collected information can be reviewed in the section  ‘How we may use the collected information’
- The categories of personal information sold in the past 12 months are available in the “Types of Information we may collect” section (2)
- The categories of personal information disclosed for a business purpose in the past 12 months: Auditing, Performing services on behalf of the business, Product/ service troubleshooting/debugging, verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service, undertaking internal research for product/service/technology development, and detecting security incidents.
What Are Cookies and How Do We Use
This cookie page describes what kind of information we gather and how we use it and why we sometimes need to store these cookies. It is recommended that you leave on all cookies if you are not sure whether you need them or not in case they are used to provide a service that you use.